SACMA S.p.A., Italy:
SACMA Macchine per lamiera S.p.a. a leading Italian manufacturer of slitting lines, cut-to-length lines and other equipments for sheet metal processing. SACMA is a 65 year old company, based in Varese near Milan, Italy. With an in-house engineering and assembly department and a team of well experienced engineers we pride ourselves in being able to carefully study client requirements and customize lines suited for specific needs. For more information about the company please visit www.sacma.ch
Our product portfolio includes:
1. Slitting lines:
- Can work upto speeds of 300 mtr/min.
- Covers different thickness ranges, ranging from minimum of 0.18 mm thickness and larger lines than can cut upto 20 mm thickness.
- Minimum BURR LEVEL Guarantee: less than 12 microns on special lines for Electrical steel and other delicate material
2. CUT-TO-Length lines:
- With speeds upto 120mtr/min.
- Can process material from 0.2mm upto 14mm thickness.
- supplied with Flying shear or Rotary shear or Feeder type, depending on client requirements.
3. Leveling machines:
- 4HI and 6HI leveling machines
- Speeds upto 80 mtr/min
4. Slit coil Binding lines
5. Cut sheets packaging lines
6. Coil to Coil lines
Material processed: SACMA has designed and manufactured lines that are used of processing a variety of materials including:
- H.R. (Hot Rolled) and Cold Rolled Steel
- Electrical Steel/Galvanised Steel/Pre-painted steel
- Copper and Aluminium
- Stainless Steel
- Steel mills & Steel Service centres
- Automobile industry
- Home appliance industry
- Electrical motors & Electrical Transformers
Over 500 lines manufactured and installed all over the world